Pages

Friday 19 March 2010

Breastfeeding and Onions

Please welcome the OFFICIAL "Breastfeeding and Onions Post":

Your Breastfeeding Tips

To interrupt the flow of feminism for one moment, I'd like to address something I've been thinking about for a while, but only just got around to finishing.

Lots of people are coming across my blog through searching for 'breastfeeding and onions'. BEFORE NOW, this blog never had any posts that contain both of those words, yet search engines keep bringing up this site for that search term.

I started feeling really bad that I was misleading Google et al by having 'Onions' in my blog name, and 'breastfeeding' in my blog content, but never bringing the two together. The pure strength of this guilt led me to research onions and breastfeeding, bypassing my own blog (9 entries down), and finding a good few sources to bring together in one amazing post.

The post is over at my other blog, which makes more sense really, seeing as that one is actually about breastfeeding.

Go take a look. Alleviate my guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment